If you have hyperthyroidism or Graves’ Disease and are looking for a natural treatment solution to get to the underlying cause of your condition, then this book will show you how to restore your health naturally…and avoid radioactive iodine. In the United States, radioactive iodine is commonly recommended as the first line of treatment for hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease. While radioactive iodine is necessary at times, in most cases it should be the last resort. Antithyroid drugs may be necessary to manage the symptoms, but they of course do nothing for the actual cause of the disorder. The author of the book, Dr. Eric Osansky, was diagnosed with Graves’ Disease and restored his health back to normal after following a natural treatment protocol. Ever since then he has been helping other people with hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease use natural thyroid treatment methods restore their health.
By reading this book you will discover the following:
* How natural treatment methods help with the actual cause of the disorder, rather than temporarily manage the symptoms
* Whether or not natural treatment methods offer a permanent cure
* Why Radioactive Iodine treatment should usually be the LAST resort
* Hyperthyroid diet tips which are essential to your recovery
* Nutritional supplements and herbs which are important for any hyperthyroid condition
* The truth about hyperthyroidism and iodine supplementation
* Why many people who have genetic markers for hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease can still have their health restored naturally
* Are natural treatment methods safe during pregnancy and lactation?
* How to find a holistic doctor who focuses on endocrine disorders
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 13.03