MICRONEEDLE 1.0MM Skin Roller System Reviews
May 24, 2012
- 1.0mm Cosmetic Skin Solutions Microneedle Skin System – Personal and Professional Use. A Numbing cream is Highly Recommended.
- A non-surgical treatment solution of Alopecia (Hair loss/Baldness), acne/surgical scars, skin whitening, improves skin pigmentation, improves wrinkles, Collagen Induction, and Active ingredient delivery.
- Our MT Skin System is a revolutionary and definitive solution towards many problematic skin conditions, while serving as a versatile non-surgical treatment alternative, with no known negative side-effects. This amazing skin system with high strength stainless steel microneedles allows for 1.0mm layer penetration within the skin or scalp, to treat Alopecia (Hair loss/Baldness), promoting hair restoration, skin rejuvenation, as well as reducing deep wrinkles and acne scars. Typically used in conjunction with hair re-growth (Minoxidil) or wrinkle reducing treatments to enhance absorption and effectiveness of indication.
- # Description (Skin System 1.0mm – Personal/Professional Use Benefits): The microneedles penetrate the skin at 1.0mm to induce body-own collagen in the dermal layer. Collagen is a protein and major component of tissue and cell structure, with responsibility for skin strength and elasticity. This skin penetration technology creates microneedle channels to further allow serums, gels, medications, or other form of skin treatments to infiltrate deeper into the skin layers for optimal absorption and effectiveness, thus increasing cell membrane and DNA regeneration. This microneedle technology solution will benefit cosmetic indications, by overcoming the epidermal barrier, and increasing effectiveness of topical skin treatments.
- High infiltration rate, increasing topically applied medication absorption rate. An effective less-invasive treatment to promote new hair growth, avoiding expensive surgery costs and extreme side effects which accompany it. Promote new hair growth in 3 months. It can be used on sensitive or delicate skin, or any area indicating a thin skin layer. 100% of subjects treated with the Roller microneedle therapy in conjunction with hair re-growth (Minoxidil) topical solution experienced an increase in hair growth. The same study participants using the microneedle therapy skin system experienced an 80% reduction of hair loss compared to selective subjects without microneedle therapy. A less-invasive technique for skin and scalp rejuvenation without the expensive cost of surgery and excessive side effects which accompany it.
A non-surgical treatment solution of Alopecia (Hair loss/Baldness), acne/surgical scars, skin whitening, improves skin pigmentation, improves wrinkles, Collagen Induction, and Active ingredient delivery.
List Price: $ 12.44
Price: $ 12.44
More Hair Loss Products