How to set your SMTP account(s) in Auto Mail Sender?
As you know, works on the (E)SMTP protocol. So, to use Auto Mail Sender, you must have a SMTP account first.
But some customers use web mail system and do not know how to set SMTP account in the email clients.
Based on this situation, I think it is necessary to introduce how to set SMTP account(s) in .
Confirm whether your email server supports (E)SMTP protocol.
You can visit the official site of your email account provider or contact them (use external service), contact your system administrator (use internal service) to confirm it.
If not, you can register a free SMTP email account, we recommend Gmail or .
If you use your SMTP account(s) in Outlook, Outlook Express, Foxmail, Thunderbird or other email clients currently, setting your SMTP account(s) in Auto Mail Sender is very easy due to Auto Mail Sender provides the standard (E)SMTP account options for you.
If you have never used any SMTP account in email clients, please read the following advanced guide:
If you use Gmail or Hotmail, congratulations, Auto Mail Sender supports set Gmail or Hotmail SMTP accounts directly, namely, Auto Mail Sender will fill all the fields automatically except account password.
If you use other SMTP account(s), you should know the following information first:
– the address of SMTP server, supports IP address and host name.
– the port of SMTP server, default: 25, between 1 and 65,535.
– if the SMTP server requires secure connection (SSL), you must check the corresponding option.
– the SMTP requires authentication.
– your user name on the SMTP server. It is the email address usually, but a few SMTP servers require the left part of @ symbol in the email address.
– your password for the user.
Usually, you may not know how to set the first 4 parameters, you can visit the official site of your email account provider or contact them (use external service), contact your system administrator (use internal service) to confirm it.
If you can not confirm these parameters still, you can guess them:
– may be mail.xxx.yyy (xxx.yyy is the right part of @ symbol in your email address, the same below), smtp.xxx.yyy, www.xxx.yyy or other.
– may be 25, 465 or other.
– may be ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
– may be ‘yes’ or ‘no’, it is ‘yes’ almost.
You can combine them to try.
If you guess them with no luck, please send your password to Auto Mail Sender support at support@AutoMailSender.com, we will do our utmost to resolve it.
Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition (AMSSE) is a powerful and easy-to-use email sender, it can be used to send emails automatically at anytime and any frequency as you expect.
You can set various sending schedules, such as yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and any other schedules you can think of.
AMSSE provides all the traditional email elements/functions and some distinctive elements/functions.