- Mineral powder sunblock is organic, safe for kids & babies, easy to use
- You can reapply while in the sun with no synthetic perfumes or greasy lotions
- Our active ingredients include Zinc Oxide and micronized Titamium Dioxide
- Simple and effective, dry sunscreen lasts longer and doesn’t break down with sun exposure
- This easy to dispense shaker jar contains approx .5 oz and will last years.
Our Bee Sunny mineral sunblock is a great way to create protection while outdoors. It is easy to apply and very effective. Just apply in a grid pattern to ensure even coverage.
The combination of uva and uvb broad sprectrum sunscreen coverage comes for 17% active ingredients including Zinc and Titanium.
Zinc is an essential mineral required by the body for maintaining a sense of smell, keeping a healthy immune system, building proteins, triggering enzymes, and creating DNA. Zinc also helps the cells in your body communicate by functioning as a neurotransmitter. A deficiency in zinc can lead to stunted growth, diarrhea, impotence, hair loss, eye and skin lesions, impaired appetite, and depressed immunity.
Titanium Dioxide or titanium (IV) oxide or titania, is a substance that occurs naturally as three mineral compounds known as anatase, brookite, and rutile. It is most commonly extracted from titanium tetrachloride by carbon reduction and re-oxidization. It has very high refraction properties. In fact, titanium dioxide is one of the whitest materials known to exist on Earth. It reflects light away from the skin. It is a major component of our sun block to deter the absorption of ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, the concentration of which determines the product’s Sun Protection Factor, or SPF.
List Price: $ 18.25
Price: $ 17.86
More Hair Loss Products